Registration for sailing on 19 September
Sailing on 19 September will be held under Covid-19 level two restrictions of 100 people maximum attendance. Please register your intention to sail or to help out so we can all keep safe.
Date & Location
19 Sept 2020, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Worser Bay Boating Club, Karaka Bay Road, Seatoun, Wellington 6022, New Zealand
About the Event
We are sailing on Saturday 19 September. Everyone needs to register for this day. If you registered for opening day you need to reregister for Satyrday 19 September.
How will it work under Covid-19?
The following applies:
- We will be restricted to 100 competitors and helpers. So that we do not end up exceeding the limit you must register that you intend to race or help out.
- Contact tracing. We have QR codes at all entrances to the club and the sheds. Please use the Covid-19 app to record your attendance on the day.
- The clubrooms will be open but please ensure only one orderer per table and ensure physical distancing at all times.
- Kitchen and bar service. There will be a maximum of two people at the bar for service at any one time. Members will be required to be seated at tables, have one orderer per table and adhere to physical distancing.
- The changing rooms will be open but please ensure physical distancing. If the rooms are full please wait outside.
- We will supply hand sanitizers.
- Opti sailors please rig on the beach to ensure we can spread distance between boats.
- Keep a two-metre distance at all times.