top of page
Sailing on 23 October under Covid 19
Sailing will be held under Covid-19 level two restrictions again this weekend. Please register your intention to sail , help out or just be there so we can all keep safe.
Registration is Closed as we have reached our 100 person limit. You will be put on the waiting list.Go back to WBBC website
Date & Location
23 Oct 2021, 9:00 am – 7:30 pm
Worser Bay Boating Club, Karaka Bay Road, Seatoun, Wellington 6022, New Zealand
About the Event
How will it work under Covid-19?
For full details of our covid protocols see the covid-19 post in the news section of the website. The following is a summary of what applies on the day.
- We will be restricted to 100 competitors and helpers. So that we do not end up exceeding the limit you must register that you intend to race, help out or simply be at the club.
- Contact tracing. We have QR codes at all entrances to the club and the sheds. Please use the Covid-19 app to record your attendance on the day.
- The clubrooms will be open but please ensure only one orderer per table and ensure physical distancing at all times.
- Kitchen and bar service. There will be a maximum of two people at the bar for service at any one time. Members will be required to be seated at tables, have one orderer per table and adhere to physical distancing.
- We will supply hand sanitizers.
- Please rig and launch from the beach if possible to ensure we can spread distance between boats.
- Keep a two-metre distance at all times.
bottom of page